- Over 1,000 Arrival Booklets
- ~100 "Know Your Rights" flyers for Unaccompanied Minors
A number booklets were handed directly to migrants and asylum seekers and many other booklets were given to organizations that will continue to distribute them throughout Italy.
Organizations Distributing Nosapo's Arrival Booklets:
- Joel Nafuma Refugee Center - Rome, Italy
- Baobab Experience - Rome, Italy
- Differenza Donna - Rome, Italy
- Centro Astalli Association - Rome, Italy
- Arci Porco Rosso Palermo - Palermo, Italy
- Giocherenda - Palermo, Italy
- Donne di Benin City Palermo - Palermo, Italy
- Associazione Borderline Europe - Palermo, Italy
- Italian Refugee Council - Catania, Italy
Our Booklets at the Joel Nafuma Refugee Center
It was a true pleasure visiting JNRC, a day center for refugees in the heart of Rome. Services address the needs of newly arrived guests, as well as the those seeking to settle in Rome. The day center is an open, welcoming place with numerous offerings.
Associazione Donne Di Benin City:
was created by and is now comprised of former victims of trafficking. The Women of Benin City know how to talk with these girls, and sharing the same dialect and the same past is a fundamental element that reassures them.
maintains several projects leading women who have experienced gender-based violence to rediscover their identities, their values and competences, so as to find once again the will to build a new life.
We plan to foster these partnerships through our
"They will only see Italy on a postcard" - Matteo Salvini
A rescue boat, carrying 224 refugees is turned away.
Photo: Stranded refugees on an Italian Coast Guard boat as they are transferred from the Aquarius to Italian ships to continue the journey to Spain. The Aquarius-a rescue ship run by MSF-held 629 people, including 123 unaccompanied minors, 11 children and 6 pregnant women.