Nosapo is looking for individuals that exemplify any of the below qualifications:
- Experience developing and/or writing grants
- Editing and writing experience
- Degrees in Communications, Grant Writing, or Non-profit Management, Human Rights Studies preferred
- A passion for human rights
- Research national and international grant opportunities
- Compose and edit grant proposals
- Solicit grant and fundraising opportunities
Volunteers with Nosapo acquire front-line position experience in a volunteer-run organization. As a new organization, volunteers for Nosapo will gain knowledge in non-profit development and start-up experience. Volunteers are vital to the growth of this organization, each person is treated with individual respect and their skill-set is held at the highest regard to accomplish tasks that inspire each person.
Please submit a resume and a letter explaining why you are interested and how you believe you can assist the organization to: Melanie@nosapo.org
"By volunteering for Nosapo, I’m helping to equip those who have been misplaced and mistreated with knowledge of their basic rights. Unfortunately, what we’ve termed basic human rights has not yet become common knowledge. Nosapo works to change that, and through Nosapo, I am a part of that change."