Nosapo is looking for individuals that exemplify any of the below qualifications:
- International volunteer, internship or work experience
- Experience in journalism, published writing and research execution
- Experience in technical, business writing and/or grant writing
- Experience with website content management, social media outreach
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communications skills
- Bachelors degree or currently enrolled in a university; degrees in Journalism, Writing, Political Science, Non-profit Management preferred
- A passion for human rights
- Business writing that includes composing and/or editing: executive summaries, grants, funding strategies, program descriptions, and organizational profiles.
- Garner interviews with activists or participants of like-minded organizations and businesses that align with our mission, conduct, edit and publish interviews.
- Innovative and creative writing projects which include curricula development, children’s literature writing, mindful teaching/facilitating training portfolios, and more.
- Website content writing and social media contributions, in some cases this may include implementing communications plans which include creating compelling and relevant content for Nosapo’s print and web materials, including social media scheduling and engagement, e-mail, graphic design, web site content management, and constituent relations outreach.
Volunteers with Nosapo acquire front-line position experience in a volunteer-run organization. As a new organization, volunteers for Nosapo will gain knowledge in non-profit development and start-up experience. Volunteers are vital to the growth of this organization, each person is treated with individual respect and their skill-set is held at the highest regard to accomplish tasks that inspire each person.
"By volunteering for Nosapo, I’m helping to equip those who have been misplaced and mistreated with knowledge of their basic rights. Unfortunately, what we’ve termed basic human rights has not yet become common knowledge. Nosapo works to change that, and through Nosapo, I am a part of that change."