Nosapo is looking for individuals that exemplify any of the below qualifications:
- International volunteer, internship or work experience
- Experience in communications, public relations, marketing, web design (Nonprofit communications a plus)
- Experience with website content management, social media, and e-mail communications
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communications skills
- Bachelors degree or currently enrolled in a university; degrees in Communications, Marketing, Non-profit Management
- A passion for human rights
- Collaborating with the Executive Director and offering creative guidance, the Marketing and Communications volunteers will implement communications plans which include creating compelling and relevant content for Nosapo’s print and web materials, including social media scheduling and engagement, e-mail, graphic design, web site content management, and constituent relations outreach.
- Garner partnerships with like-minded organizations and businesses that align with our mission
- Communication with current and potential advertisers, sponsors/funders, and donors
- Researching, developing, and implementing SEO strategies; collect key performance indicator data from our website and social media channels to help guide strategic recommendations
Volunteers with Nosapo acquire front-line position experience in a volunteer-run organization. As a new organization, volunteers for Nosapo will gain knowledge in non-profit development and start-up experience. Volunteers are vital to the growth of this organization, each person is treated with individual respect and their skill-set is held at the highest regard to accomplish tasks that inspire each person.
"By volunteering for Nosapo, I’m helping to equip those who have been misplaced and mistreated with knowledge of their basic rights. Unfortunately, what we’ve termed basic human rights has not yet become common knowledge. Nosapo works to change that, and through Nosapo, I am a part of that change."