Nosapo is looking for individuals that exemplify any of the below qualifications:
- International volunteer, internship or work experience
- Community leadership
- Psychology, Medical Care, Public Health, or Human Rights education experience
- Bachelors degree or currently enrolled in a university
- Degrees in Public Health, Psychiatry, Education, Writing, Non-profit Management, Human Rights Studies, Law preferred
- A passion for human rights
- The Research Volunteer will provide demographic specific information to be used for curriculum development, field education and facilitation, and project development in the areas of English Language, Health (Medical Care, Health Literacy, Public Health) and Human Rights.
- Cultivate materials from like-minded organizations and corporations & writers and journalists that align with our mission.
The prorgams of Nosapo are reliant on 3 types of research:
1. Programs Research: Research educational materials in the areas of Human Rights, ESL, and Healthcare to reinforce Nosapo’s own educational materials, as well as provide chosen researched materials on the website.
2. Demographic research: Research what is essential and desired by demographic to reinforce Nosapo’s program materials and build educational materials that are demographic specific.
3. Facilitation research: The first piece of facilitation research is research modes of execution of educational materials on field. The second piece of field research takes place during facilitation and quantifies successes and failures when facilitating programs, as well as absent intelligence & information and materials.
Volunteers with Nosapo acquire front-line position experience in a volunteer-run organization. As a new organization, volunteers for Nosapo will gain knowledge in non-profit development and start-up experience. Volunteers are vital to the growth of this organization, each person is treated with individual respect and their skill-set is held at the highest regard to accomplish tasks that inspire each person.
Please submit a resume and a letter explaining why you are interested and how you believe you can assist the organization to: Melanie@nosapo.org
"By volunteering for Nosapo, I’m helping to equip those who have been misplaced and mistreated with knowledge of their basic rights. Unfortunately, what we’ve termed basic human rights has not yet become common knowledge. Nosapo works to change that, and through Nosapo, I am a part of that change."